1) Design of Electrical Panel: It involves the study of complete set of specification given by client for required Electrical Control panel. Based upon these specification, General Arrangement Dawning (G.A.D.) Single line Drawings (S.L.D) along with Wiring Diagrams are made on computer through Auto-cad. The set of Drawing so ready are sent to Client/Consultants for their approvals. After all necessary approval of drawing, Production Process is started.
2) Sheet Metal fabrication: The approved drawings with all required sizes are sent to Fabrication shop. The panels are constructed using superior quality sheet steel. The CRCA sheet are cut, weld, Bend, Press according to G.A.D. And thus structural parts of panel are fabricated
3) Painting: After fabrication, the parts are sent for Painting. The sheet metal components are pre-treated with antirust chemicals, then a coating of red oxide after that Panels are then Power Coated & baked in diesel fired oven up to the temperature of 180-200 deg C.
4) Assembly: All fabricated Parts are assembled & complete structure of panel is made. All necessary Electrical Switchgear Material are then installed in panel and interconnection of Electrical Switchgear is done in the Panel through Aluminium/copper Bus bar of required rating (as mentioned in S.L.D). All Electrical wiring of feeder, Meters, Protection fuses /MCB’s is also done in this stage. The front side of the panel houses meters, switches and other active devices. In case of control & relay panels, the relays are also mounted on the front side of the panel. Adequate space is provided for cabling, operation and testing.The panel doors are fully gasketed for protection against dust / vermin entry.
5) Wiring-Wiring is done with 1100- volt grade multi-stranded PVC wires. These wires are neatly bunched together with the help of spiral sleeve and PVC cable ties for ease of working. The wiring at both ends is supported with self-locking ferrules and terminal strips for ease of cable termination.
6) Inspection & Testing: High voltage Test, No load Test, Insulation Resistance test etc. is done. Voltage & current etc. measurements are taken & recorded. Inspection of sizes, thickness, of Panels & other parts are also done. Rigorous quality checks tests are done at various stages of manufacturing. On the completely assembled panel, routine tests as per IS:8623 are conducted.